Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Update

Hello all, first off, happy daylight savings time! It is approximately 11:48 AM (central) and I will be soon heading out to conquer today's run. Today will also be a 1-mile trek (Remember, if you can't make it that far, it does NOT matter) What does matter is that you get out there and get started! I plan on doing two more updates today, maybe one right after the run and possibly one later on tonight to discuss the plans for this week. I have shaved off about a pound since last week when I started, and that just serves as more motivation for myself, and hopefully for all of you! I'm TELLING you, the hardest part is getting started. Please, please, PLEASE try this experiment with me if you truly want to lose weight. Together, we can do it! Don't forget to get your runs in today. Just go as far as you can without stopping, then head back home. As for me, I will be attempting to hit 1.25 miles without stopping. I will let you all know how that goes a little later. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment